Sunday, April 12, 2009

Pirates on Somali Shores & Fox News

Alright, I usually enjoy watching all of the Sunday morning news shows starting with CBS Sunday Morning and close it out with This Week With George Stephanopolous and even includes Fox News Sunday...but not anymore. Today was the beginning of the end of my viewing of those idiot fucking nazi Christians and Christian "wanna-bes" on Fox Sunday. This actually breaks my heart and is one more thing thrown into the mix of my getting older grieiving for lost ideas becasue Chris Wallace has always rode on his father's coat tails (Mike Wallace) when it comes to admiration and respect, NOT ANYMORE!

The entire panel said that the Somali pirating is the true Obama Administration test and he must go into Somalia militarily and eradicate the pirates land bases of operations. Huh? What did Father Cristol say? What did Brother Juan mumble? What was that you asked your daddy Chris?

Forgive me if I am wrong but I do not think all of the pirating that has been occuring started within the last 120 days! There are people still being held captive by Somali pirates that were taken a year ago. Who was in the Whitehouse then???? The Republicooks! Geez, give me a break.

Also, they all were berating President Obama for still talking about GW Bush. Again, HUH? How can he/we not be talking about the Bush years when most of what we have to undertake as a nation right now is becasue of that fools failed narcissistic policies and command!

Take note Fox News: You are banished from my head! Removed from all of my thoughts and my eyes have been warned that they will be plucked from my head if they ever lay sight on your right wing idiosyncratic zenophobic nazi bull shit ever again.

Happy Easter Christians...I hope the lions were kind and your moshiach visited.

No comments:

Post a Comment